2cups of rice (4 servings)
7 oz of washed bean sprouts
3.5 oz beef
Beef Seasoning: 1 tsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of chopped garlic, ground pepper, sesame seed oil
Rice Seasoning: 4 Tbs of soy sauce, 1 Tbs of sugar, 1 Tbs of chopped garlic, 4 Tbs of chopped green onion, 1 Tbs of whole sesame seeds, 1 Tbs of sesame seed oil, 1/2 Tbs of ground red pepper)
1. Wash rice and soak in water for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make beef seasoning and cut beef into strips (a little thicker than bean sprout). Marinate beef.
3. Place marinated meat on the bottom of the rice container and put rice over it. Pour water about the same volume as rice and cook.
4. When rice is almost done (ten minutes or so), place washed bean sprouts and wait for 15 more minutes.
5. Make rice seasoning.
6. Serve rice and rice seasoning separately.