7 oz soybeans
8 cups of water
1 tsp of sesame seeds
2 Tbs of pine nuts
2 Tbs of walnuts
2 bundles of udon noodle or somyun(serves 2)
1. Clean soybeans and boil for ten minutes. Turn off the stove and leave it soaked for two hours.
2. Meanwhile, pour hot water over walnuts for easy peel.
3. Peel soybean in cold water.
4. Put the soybean into a blender with 2 cups of water, peeled walnuts, sesame seeds, pine nuts.
5. Boil noodle until done. Cool with water and drain. Place noodle bundles in noodle bowls.
6. Mix 6 cups of water with blended mixture, and add alt for taste. Pour into noodle bowls.
7. Put shredded cucumber, shredded pear(optional) or cut tomatoes on top of noodle.