3 1-oz. squares semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup toasted, chopped pecans
1 chocolate crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
2 cups cold milk
2 small packages (4 serving size) Jell-O chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
1 8-oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
1. Pour melted chocolate and condensed milk into a bowl, stir until smooth. Pour into crust. Press nuts evenly onto chocolate in crust. Refrigerate for ten minutes.
2. Pour cold milk into a large bowl. Add both boxes of pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk for one minute (mix will be thick).
3. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of the pudding over chocolate in crust.
4. Stir 1/2 of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in crust. Top with remainder of whipped topping.
5. Refrigerate for three hours.