1 roasting chicken
Seedless green grapes
4 tbsp honey
1 can apricot halves in syrup
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup dry white wine
1. Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Stuff body cavity with 1 cup grapes that have been tossed with 2 tbsp honey.
2. Tie legs close to body and fold wing tips back or secure with skewers or twine. Place chicken breast side up on rack in shallow roasting pan.
3. Drain apricot halves, reserving syrup. Set aside 6 halves for garnish.
Process remaining apricots in blender with melted butter, seasoned salt and pepper and remaining 2 tbsp honey.
4. Brush over chicken. Pour wine and 1/4 cup apricot syrup in bottom of pan.
Cover chicken loosely with tent of aluminum foil. Roast at 325 F 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is tender.
5. Remove foil during last 30 minutes of roasting. Serve chicken on platter garnished with clusters of green grapes and apricot halves.