4 large chicken breast halves
Salt, pepper and paprika
4 slice Swiss cheese
1 small papaya
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Wash the papaya, then slice into quarters. Remove the seeds, then make thin julienne of papaya flesh.
2. Use a sharp knife to make a slice in the chicken breast - enough to make a pocket for the stuffing.
3. Fill the chicken breast with a slice of Swiss cheese and some papaya. Seal with a toothpick at the end.
4. Season with salt, pepper and paprika, then panfry in hot oil for about 8-10 minutes for each side - until well cooked.
5. Garnish with remaining extra papaya slices, if desired.