200 g puff pastry
150 g gratted cheese
1 egg yolk
Time: 30 min
1. Roll out the puff pastry to 2-3 mm thick.
2. Put on a slightly greased baking sheet.
3. Prick with a fork. Glaze with the egg yolk, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the cheese on top. Press with the hand to make sure the cheese sticks to the dough. Sprinkle lightly with paprika powder.
4. Using a long knife or a pastry wheel, cut the sticks. Press firmly enough so that crust and cheese are cut at once (ca 1.5 x 8 cm sticks).
5. Bake in warm oven (180 C or 356 F) until the crust is ready.
When taking out of the oven, separate the sticks with scissors or a knife and serve warm.