3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Nicoise olives, pitted
6 anchovy fillets, halved crosswise
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
6 1/2 ounces white tuna in oil, drained and flaked into large pieces
2 tablespoons capers, drained
8 romaine lettuce leaves
3 hard-cooked eggs, cut into small wedges
1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
3 new potatoes, peeled and quartered
8 ounces Haricot verts (baby green beans), ends trimmed
3 tomatoes, cut into medium-sized wedges
1. Combine vinegar, garlic, and parsley. Slowly whisk in oil to make a vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper and reserve.
2. Place the potatoes in a small pot of cold water and cook until just tender, about 7-8 minutes.
3. Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil and cook the beans until just tender, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Line 4 plates with 2 romaine leaves each.
5. Artistically arrange the potatoes, beans, tomatoes, anchovies, olives, capers, and tuna on the lettuce leaves.
6. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with eggs.