1 chicken or 2 pair of boneless chicken breasts
100 gram walnuts
150 gram rice
150 gram bulgar wheat "crushed wheat"
100 gram flour
1/2 litter milk
1 bulb garlic, crushed
2 Maggi chicken cube
mazola "Corn Oil"
1. Clean and wash the chicken. Cut the chicken or the chicken breasts to pieces.
2. Place 2 litter of water in a pot. Add the crushed garlic, salt, the maggi chicken cubes, and the chicken pieces. Boil the whole mix for a half hour.
3. When the chicken is done, remove the chicken pieces, and place them in a flat Pyrex pot, pour a mix of crushed garlic and water on top of the chicken pieces. Put the Pyrex pot in the oven for 10 minutes in a 300 centigrade degree. It`s ready to be served.
4. Place 2 table spoons of butter in a pan, when it`s melted, add the flour slowly while stirring. Keep stirring for 15 minutes on a low heat to roast the flour.
5. Place 1 cup of milk in a bowl. Add the roasted flour slowly to the milk while stirring.
6. Add the crushed walnuts to the chicken soup, after you take the chicken pieces out. Boil the mix for 10 minutes.
7. Add the mix milk-flour to the chicken soup slowly while stirring the whole mix well. After it`s well mixed, and starts to boil, leave it on a medium heat or 15 minutes.
8. Place six table spoons of a Corn Oil in a pan, and put it on a medium heat. Add a half tea spoon of paprika. Leave for 30 seconds on the heat.
9. Place the sheps in a big bowl, and pour the Corn oil with paprika on the top of the sheps. It`s ready to be served.
1. Place 2 glasses of water in a pot, and boil it. Add the rice, the bulgar wheat, and salt. Cover the pot, and leave it on a low heat for 20-25 minutes, till it`s done.
2. When it`s done, compress the mix together using a wooden spoon. Then form the pasta into domes using a ladle.
3. After you form it into domes, place it in a big flat plate. It`s ready to be served.