500 g red fruits
200 g sugar
1 tablespoon potato flour
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons icing sugar
20 cl heavy cream
rind of half a lemon
20 cl whipping cream (liquid)
40 g sugar
1. Rinse the fruits under running water and sprinkle with sugar. Put in a pot and cook slowly for a few minutes.
2. Dilute the potato flour in a bit of water and add to the fruits. Bring to a boil and let cool.
3. Beat the egg yols and icing sugar until smooth. Add the lemon zest. Whisk thoroughly the heavy cream and mix it with the beaten eggs.
4. In a cake pan, alternate layers of fruits and cream. Leave to set in the fridge for 3 hours minimum.
5. Before serving, beat the whipping cream into a whipped cream. Add 40 g sugar.
6. Unmold the parfait onto the dish and decorate it using a dented pastry bag.