6 eggs size 60 to 65
250 g caster sugar
95 g flour
45 g bitter cocoa powder
30 g potato flour
180 g cooking chocolate or chocolate couverture
375 g liquid cream
1 cup dulce de leche
5 cl white rum
1. Whip the eggs in a bowl. Add the sugar and whip until the mixture doubles in volume. Mix the cocoa powder, the flour and the potato flour, bolt it through a sieve and delicately mix it with the batter.
2. Butter the cake tin, slightly coat with flour and spread out the paste. Bake it in the oven at medium temperature (200? C) for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. During the baking time, whip the cream - not too hard, it must stay creamy. Keep it in the refrigerator.
4. When the cake has cooled down, cut it in two parts horizontally and soak them with the rum. Melt the chocolate at 40? C.
5. Quickly mix the cooled, melted chocolate with the cream. Whip energetically.
6. Rapidly spread this cream over the pastry. Quickly smooth the surface. Cool the cake for 3 hours in the refrigerator. Turn out the cake from the tin and dust with cocoa powder.