1.25 kg (2lb 12oz) fresh or frozen and defrosted chicken
low-fat cooking spray
200 ml (7 fl oz) low-fat plain yogurt
1 piece of cucumber, about 5cm (2 inches) long, cut into small cubes
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley or coriander
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the lemon in the body cavity of the chicken. Spray the outside with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Roast according to the pack instructions-usually at 190 C or 375 F for 45 minutes per 1 kg plus 20 minutes.
3. Let the cooked chicken cool thoroughly, leaving the lemon inside. Then put it in the fridge overnight.
4. The next day, remove the cooked flesh from the chicken, discarding the skin, if possible, and cut into bite-size pieces. You will need about 75 g per person. Put the chicken carcass and lemon to one side.
5. Put the yogurt in a bowl and slice in the lemon, including the peel. Mash the two together or mix in a processor or liquidiser.
6. Stir in the cucumber cubes and the chopped herbs, reserving a teaspoonful, and season to taste.
7. Mix the chicken and the sauce together and put on a serving plate.
8. Garnish with the remaining herbs.