150 g sugar
1/2 zest lemon
juice of half a lemon
200 g flour
8 g baking powder
100 g melted butter
50 g milk
Time: 30 min
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and thick. Add the zests, lemon juice, and 3/4 fo the milk.
2. Combine the sifted flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the cold melted butter and the remaining milk.
4. Let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes. Butter the madeleine pans.
5. Fill the pans up to 3/4.
6. Put in a 250 C or 482 F oven and lower the temperature to 200 C or 392 F.
7. Unmold immediately after taking out of the oven.