1 kilo medium size fish
1 1/2 kilo celery
salt and pepper
3 cups of olive oil
1. Clean and salt the fish and leave them in the fridge for two hours.
2. Boil some water and put the celery in. leave it for one or two minutes and then strain it very well.
3. Put the oil into a sauce pan and add the onions and the carrots into slices, the celery, salt, pepper, and the juice of one lemon. Add one cup of water and let them boil.
4. When the vegetables are almost ready put in the fish.
5. When the food is ready turn off the heat. After five minutes, beat the eggs with the juice from the second lemon and pour it carefully into the saucepan.