250 g sugar
75 g ground hazelnuts
125 g ground almonds
15 g vanillated sugar
140 g butter
250 g dark chocolate
1 vanilla pod
Time: 1 hr 20 min
1. Melt the chocolate in a micro-wave oven or in a bain Marie.
2. Soften the butter. Mix without whisking the eggs and sugar.
3. Add the almonds, hazelnuts, vanillated sugar and the seed from the vanilla pod. Combine the melted chocolate and softened butter. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
4. Generously butter a pan. Let the butter to set in the fridge.
5. Flour the pan.
6. Spread the flour on the bottom and sides of the pan. Flip the pan over and tap it on the counter to get rid of the excess flour. Fill up the pan and bake at 150 C or 300 F for about 1 hour. When finished, check if the brownies are baked by dippind the blade of a knife. It should come out dry and clean.
7. Unmold while the cake is still warm. Leave to cool and eat preferably 48 hours later, it will taste much better.