12 cups boiling water, approximately
1/2 cup butter
1 pound brown sugar
1 pound panocha flour
1/4 teaspoon cloves (optional)
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon cinammon (optional)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1. Combine 5 cups boiling water, panocha flour, and flour in a large mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Cover bowl and set aside.
2. Place sugar in a heavy pan. Stir sugar at low heat until it is liquid and light, golden brown. Add remaining water to sugar and bring mixture to a boil at high heat.
3. Add butter, brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon to sugar mixture and stir until sugar is dissolved.
4. Combine sugar and flour mixtures in a large, greased, oven-proof container. Boil mixture at medium-high heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cover and bake panocha in a 400 F oven for approximately 1/12 hours, or until a pudding consistency has been reached. Chill before serving.