500 g (1 lb) chicken fillets
5 tb oil
100 g (3 1/2 oz) unsalted cashew nuts
3 spring onions
200 g (6 1/2) mushrooms
2 tb oil
2 tb fish sauce
2 tb oyster sauce
1 tb sugar
1. Slice chicken and marinade with soy sauce and oil for ten minutes.
2. Heat oil in a wok or a pan, add cashew nuts and roast until golden. Take nuts out of the wok and drain on a paper tissue.
3. Wash spring onions and cut into 2 cm long pieces. Wash tomatoes and mushrooms and dice.
4. Heat oil in a wok or a pan, add chicken and stir-fry for two minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and cashew nuts and stir-fry.
6. Reduce heat and season with fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar.