6 peppers(green or red)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 cups peeled and finely diced carrots
1/2 cup peeled and finely diced parsley root
3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 large onions finely chopped
2 cups chopped parsley
1 cup chopped dill
ground black pepper
ground red pepper
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 cup water
1. Wash peppers, cut off the tops. Remove core, seeds and white membrane.
2. Heat oil in a large pan. Add onions and parsley root and fry over low heat for 5 minutes. Then add carrots and cook additional 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and dill, add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. Combine tomato paste and water to blend. Pour into saucepan, add remaining broth ingredients and cook covered a few minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Stuff peppers with filling. Place peppers upright in a saucepan, large enough to hold peppers. Pour broth over them and place over medium heat. Simmer, covered for 40 minutes or until peppers are done.
5. Remove to a serving dish and set aside to cool. Serve garnished with parsley.