300 g (10 oz) rice noodles
500 g (1 lb) brocolli
500 g (1 lb) squid tubes
3 tb oil
3 tb sweet soy sauce
3 tb fish sauce
1 tb sugar
1. In a pot bring water to boil and cook rice noodles for five minutes. Wash with cold water and drain well.
2. Cut broccoli into pieces and cook in a pot with some water and salt until tender. Drain well.
3. Wash and drain squid tubes. Score in a crosshatch pattern and cut into 2 cm square pieces.
4. Peel onions and cut into bite-size pieces.
5. Heat oil in a wok or a pan and add squid and onions. Stir-fry for two minutes.
6. Add broccoli and stir.
7. Add noodles, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Stir until hot.