75 g sugar
100 g brown sugar
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g butter
225 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
150 g dark chocolate
Time: 35 min
1. Whisk the butter with the sugar until pale and foamy. Add the egg. Mix. Add the chocolate cut in little chips and the baking powder. Add finally the flour and mix well with a spatula to obtain a dough.
2. Put this dough on a sheet of baking paper. Shape it into a sausage. And give it a nice sausage-like shape. Leave to rest in the fridge for a few hours. Remove the baking paper. Cut 1/2 cm thick slices.
3. Put those slices on a greased baking sheet. Altern the lines so that they will have more space to bake and to reduce the possibility that they stick with each other. Bake in a warm oven (180/200 C or 356/392 F).
4. Bake until it reaches the color you want. The darker the dryer. If you like then soft with a sort of uncooked middle.
5. When finished, leave them for 2 minutes before removing them them for the sheet with a metal spatula. Leave to cool.