1 bunch of asparagus
8 ounces (25 cl) of fresh cream
8 ounces (250 g) of cultivated mushrooms
7 ounces (200 g) of butter
1. Carefully clean and wash the mushrooms. Put them in a casserole with the equivalent of a glass of water, the juice of one lemon and a spoon of butter. Salt and let cook on a low fire.
2. Melt the remaining butter on the corner of the burner. Separate the eggs. Put the egg yolks in a small pot with a drop of water. Whip energetically while in the double broiler in order to obtain a creamy zabaglione. Then, after you have mixed and added the mushrooms, progressively begin adding the melted butter.
3. Incorporate the remaining melted butter whipping vigorously until you obtain a mixture with an even consistency. Whip up the 8 ounces (250 ml) of fresh cream (do not add sugar).
4. Gently incorporate the whipped cream into the Hollandaise sauce. Decorate the serving dish in rosette form with the asparagus.
5. Nap the asparagus with the Hollandaise sauce and brown under the oven grill for a few minutes. Serve warm.