1/4 teaspoon Saffron threads
1 tablespoon Pure Ghee
2 cups water
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup almonds, blanched and sliced
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup warm milk
1. Melt ghee in small frying pan, add nuts and raisins and sautй over low heat for a few minutes. Reserve.
2. Combine saffron with warm milk and let it soak for 10 minutes.
3. Bring the water and salt to a boil. Wash and drain rice well, then add to boiling water. Cover and reduce heat, cook for 7 minutes.
4. Add saffron and milk to rice, which should still have some water in it.
5. Add sugar and stir gently. Continue to cook rice, covered, for 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from heat and add the reserved nuts and raisins, serve hot.