200 g potatoes peeled, cubed and boiled until just tender
250 g frozen spinach
1 onion, finely chopped
2 teaspoons mild curry paste (Pateks or similar)
2 x 375 g tins coconut milk
Salt and pepper
Time: 20 min
1. Run cold water over the cooked potatoes, drain and set aside.
2. Fry the onion until translucent.
3. Add the curry paste, fry for 1 minute then add the coconut milk.
4. Bring to the boil and add cubed potatoes and defrosted spinach.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with your favourite meat or chicken curry.