6 large potatoes, peeled
1 tablespoon warm water
10 g chopped chives
60 g chopped parsley
25 g butter
Salt and pepper to taste
30 g soft butter
Time: 15 min
1. Using an apple corer, push through the potatoes to create "barrel" shapes.
2. Cook in salted water until just cooked, 6-8 minutes, drain and return to the pot.
3. Mix the herbs, 25 g of butter and salt and pepper to taste then mix in with the warm potatoes.
4. Whip 30 g of soft butter in a mixer with 1 tablespoon of warm water until light in colour and combined.
5. Serve melting over the hot barrel potatoes.